Universal Orlando Reveals All of Halloween Horror Nights 25 Line Up
At precisely 12:00am EST on Thursday, August 27th, Universal Orlando gave their anxious hardcore maniac legion of fans what they have so desperately wanted – the full line up of the #HHN25 event.
As previously reported, this year’s anniversary inventory contains a record 9 houses, 4 scare zones as well as roaming hordes of scareactors. The headline feature this year is the return of Halloween Horror Nights idol, Jack the Clown.
Houses for HHN25 include:
- American Werewolf In London – Fan favorite of HHN23, AWIL returns with an expanded horde of visually upgraded wolves.
- Insidious – HHN25 is celebrating the trilogy by opening the “red doors” to the Further. For those new to the successful franchise, Insidious has scared audience members for the last six years, and all three films are represented in this year’s event.
- Freddy vs. Jason – Taking elements from the 2003 slasher/thriller film, Freddy vs. Jason, the Entertainment Art and Design team at Universal Orlando Resort will drop guests into the middle of this epic battle.
- The Purge – You may remember the wildly-successful Purge scarezone from last year’s event—complete with violent and chainsaw-wielding citizens. This year, prepare yourself for the same turmoil and more as you find yourself living your very own “Purge Night” within the confines of an all-new house experience.
- The Walking Dead: Season 5 – Season 5 of AMC’s The Walking Dead was amazing. And at Halloween Horror Nights this year, Universal can’t wait to put guests right in the middle of last season’s most gruesome moments.
- Jack Presents: 25 Years of Monsters and Mayhem – Jack is back and he invites you to join him for the ultimate reunion in horror. Universal classic monsters will attack from the shadows, meat-grinding maniacs will rip every scream from your throat, and ghosts of Horror Nights past will stalk you around every corner. You’ll find yourself dying to get in and relive your most haunting memories of the past 25 years of Halloween Horror Nights in the largest house ever created at Halloween Horror Nights (yes, even bigger than last year’s TWD).
- Run: Blood, Sweat & Fears – You’ve been selected to be one of the lucky contestants on RUN, the most popular and brutal television show in the world. In this house, you’ll have to try and avoid the skilled assassins known as Reapers as you work through “death obstacles” designed to mangle and shred—all for the amusement of the audience watching from home. And good news: the now run-down Hellgate Prison has been selected as the battleground. Good luck!
- Asylum In Wonderland 3D – A new volume of Scary Tales has been released by Ultra Violent Comics: “Asylum in Wonderland”. This time around, you’ll follow the white rabbit through the looking glass and into a murderous 3-D Wonderland. All of the beloved characters will come to life in this chaotic world with an insane, nightmarish twist. You’ll be left asking one question: Is it all really in Alice’s mind? Or are the images you see real enough to kill you?
- Body Collectors: Recollections – They have returned. The Body Collectors are on the hunt for the human parts they so desperately need. Emerging from the darkness on a cold, winter night, they descended upon the unknowing inhabitants of Shadybrook Asylum. Get ready to face their sharpened blades as the screams of their recent victims echo throughout the halls.
Scare Zones for HHN25 include:
- Psychoscareapy: Unleashed — The criminally insane inmates of Shadybrooke Asylum have escaped and unleashed their horror onto a Halloween block party in the streets of New York. Come join the party goers as the inmates kill for the best Halloween costumes for their very own special costume contest where you will be the judge (on the Cheap Seats Stage!). Oh, and this will be one of the bloodiest scare zones ever!
- ICONS: HHN — And now for the scare zone I’m looking forward to the most! It’s time to take a look back in history and come face-to-face with the icons from our past. Iconic characters from the event’s 25 year history such as The Caretaker, The Storyteller, The Director and more will be found roaming the streets of Hollywood. I’ve even heard The Rat Lady will be making her grand return!
- Scary Tales: ScreamPunk — This year, we’re bringing to life our most horrifying Scary Tales characters with a new twist. This steampunk-inspired version of Scary Tales is sure to leave you screaming.
- Evil’s Roots — It’s time to be immersed in Halloween’s most evil traditions in the scare zone located in Central Park. Here you’ll find the event’s traditional jack-o-lanterns in the air as you encounter evil fairies, humanoid bats, scarecrows and more. Think “Grown Evil” from 2011 but on a whole ‘nother level!
- All Nite Die-In: Double Feature — Last but certainly not least is a double feature of horror at The Carey DrIvE IN movie theatre. Wander down the streets of San Francisco and you’ll come across this theatre that has been named “DIE IN”, due to the gruesome murders that occurred. Enter if you dare…
Additionally, 2 stage shows are included this year:
- The Carnage Returns — Jack the Clown is taking Halloween Horror Nights back in a blaze of murderous mayhem with his army of feared followers and his companion in carnage, Chance. Remember, Jack always has the last laugh.
- Bill and Ted’s Excellent Halloween Adventure — Of course, they’re back in an all-new Halloween adventure. I could never describe the hilarious insanity of that show. It has to be seen to be believed. Party on, dudes!
Check out YouTube for our beginner’s guide to Halloween Horror Nights:
Also check out our ongoing updates related to Halloween Horror Nights construction and more:
Halloween Horror Nights 25 runs from September 18th – November 1st, 2015. Dates and ticket prices can be found at: Halloween Horror Nights 25.